Little Extras

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Daisies and Pictures



So, I've had an awful cold this past week. Stuffy, Vick's Vapor rub, and Dayquil. Whenever I have a bad cold I always think of "You've Got Mail" and when Tom Hanks brings her daisies...it's one of my favorite movies :). So then the other day my sweet Tyler asked me to come to our campus coffee shop, Joe's, real quick after my class. All I wanted to do is go to bed and breath again..but was excited to see him. Then he made me close my eyes, I get so embarrassed in front of people, but this was just perfect! He pulled yellow daisies from behind the counter! Yay! Just like the movie, "they are such happy flowers!"
To make my sick day even better he topped it off by surprising me with a new picture of us in a frame on my desk and a sweet letter in my mail box :) It was basically the best sick day ever! (Sorry for the sappy love stories...just had to post about this day!)

1 comment: